The Mockingjay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mockingjay

An RP Forum based off of The Hunger Games

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules and Terms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akiyo
Admin
Akiyo

Rules and Terms Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Terms   Rules and Terms Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:37 pm

1. BE RESPECTFUL!

Disrespecting others will not be tolerated; name calling, bullying, and invasion of personal privacy will not be tolerated. Doing anything of this kind will result in warnings, but if it gets too severe, you will be suspended and/or banned. If a moderator or administrator tells you to do something and you disrespect them, it's an automatic two week suspension. Do it again, and you will be banned.

2. PROPER GRAMMAR!
This site is in ENGLISH only, and I want proper capitalization, spelling, and punctuation! If your excuse is that you're not a native English speaker, then get yourself back into school!

3. SWEARING IS A NO!
Look, I'm sorry to rain on your parade, but I've got Net Nanny and therefore swearing is a no in both your threads and in the chatbox. HOWEVER, if you wanna swear it up, go to the Chatango box at the bottom of the page.

4. NO CONTENT ABOVE A PG LEVEL!
Once again, I've got Net Nanny. But, I also realize that people need their relationships and such, therefore if you need to have...sexual items in place, just fade to black, please. Also, keep the blood and gore a little watered down. If you need your character's arm severed, then "his arm had been severed, and was bleeding profusely, knowing that the blood loss would eventually kill him." Nothing more extreme than that. We don't need people vomiting at their computers.

5. QUALITY IS REQUIRED!
I understand that sometimes your posts can't be two paragraphs long. Fact is, though, I want at LEAST four complete sentences in EVERY post you make. If you do less than this, then I WILL get on your case about it!

Last edited: November 14th, 2012.
Back to top Go down
http://lastairbender.forumotion.com/t594-nokomi-nefara-sen

Rules and Terms
Page 1 of 1